This is a very useful vegetarian salad that just goes with anything.
- 500g new potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 200g cooked puy green lentils
- 150g fresh spinach
- 100g kale -washed and trimmed
- 100g cherry tomatoes – cut in half
- 75g cooked peas
- 50g green olives - pitted
- Herb Dressing
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chives finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes on the baking tray and coat with the olive oil and salt and roast for 40 minutes, or until golden.
- To make the dressing, add the dill and herbs to a small bowl or jar. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- To assemble the salad, place the hot potatoes in a large bowl with the lentils, spinach, kale, tomatoes, peas and olives. Pour the dressing over the top and stir until the potatoes are fully coated and the spinach is wilted.
- Serve warm or cold. This will keep in the fridge for up to three days
Tagged in: BBQ
, Dinner Party
, Side dish