1) Mix the red cabbage and carrots together. Stir in the beans spouts, sliced radishes, spring onions and orange peppers.
2) Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or wok. When the oil is hot add the noodles in batches. Remove the fried noodles as they cook, using a slotted spoon and drain on a rack. Transfer the noodles to a bowl.
3) To toast the sesame seed place on an oven tray at 200C for about 5-8 minutes or until they go golden. Do put your oven timer on so you do not forget about them as they will burn quickly! Set aside.
4) Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
5) Dress the salad and toss with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
6) Just before serving add the crispy noodles.
To serve the stylish way: Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.