- These are quick and easy to make and if you dont tell anyone, they will have no idea that they have sweet potato in them too!
- Delicious as far as I am concerned any time, but perfect with a cup of coffee, as a lunch box snack or picnic treat.
- 200g tahini
- 150g sweet potato -peeled and grated
- 60g maple syrup or vegan date honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 350g porridge oats
- 150ml cashew or almond milk
- 2 large bananas
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 75g chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Grease with a little oil and line a 22cm square shallow tin with baking parchment paper.
- Mix the tahini, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla well, then add the remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine.
- Bake at 180° for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before inverting the flapjacks, then cut into squares.
Tagged in: Bananas
, chocolate chips
, sweet potato