- I love the idea of placing everything on one tray and roasting.
- This recipes uses a delicious colourful array of vegetables and then garnished with a lemon flavoured tahini dressing, fresh herbs and sliced avocado wedges.
- Preparation Time 25 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4 people
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 500g sweet potatoes, thickly sliced
- 500g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 long red chillies, halved lengthways
- 400g cooked green lentils -drained and rinsed
- 75g tahini
50ml warm water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 4 red radishes, trimmed, quartered
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with baking parchment paper.
- Combine oil, garlic and paprika in a large bowl. Add sweet potato, broccoli, onion, chilli and lentils. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Place on prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk tahini, lemon juice, cumin, mint and water until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top lentil mixture with radish and avocado. Drizzle with dressing. Serve sprinkled with extra mint.
Tagged in: avocado
, Family Cooking
, Family Dining
, fresh mint
, Green Lentils
, Lemon Juice
, Main course vegan
, red chillies
, red onion
, sweet potato
, Vegan main Course