- This is an incredibly quick cake to make and is perfect when the bananas in the fruit bowl are beginning to become a little overripe and unappealing. Made with essentially store cupboard ingredients – make for a last minute dessert.
- ~ or make small cakes and cook the mixture in individual cupcake cases.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 hour / 20 minutes
- Serves 8 people
- Pre heat oven to 160C / Gas mark 3
- Add all ingredients to the food processor (except the walnuts) and blend until well mixed
- Pour into lined loaf tin. Add the chopped walnuts so that it covers the cake mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour for a large cake or 20 minutes for small cupcakes.