- Recreating restaurant style food is extremely popular especially since Covid has meant home cooks want to add some excitement to everyday dining.
- This recipe is quick, easy, and unbelievably delicious. No cooking is required and the finest smoked salmon from The Manchester Smoked House will certainly provide the best dining experience!
- Variations such as sweetcorn, shredded red cabbage, refried beans, black beans can be added to ring the changes and offer variety to suit the family preferences.
- 12 Taco Shells
- 2 avocadoes – destoned, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic- peeled and crushed
- Juice and zest 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red chilli – finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 spring onions – finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander – finely chopped
- 100g cherry tomatoes – finely chopped
- 350g smoked salmon – roughly chopped
- 1 lime zest – cut into julienne stripes
- 1 red chilli- finely sliced
- 100g smoked salmon – roughly chopped
- Place the avocado, garlic, juice and zest of lime, salt + pepper, chilli and paprika into the food processor.
- Whizz to produce a chunky paste. Remove and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the spring onions, coriander, cherry tomatoes and smoked salmon to the avocado puree.
- Spoon into the tacos just before serving or let your guests help themselves.
- Garnish: Add lime zest, red chilli and smoked salmon on the top.
Tagged in: avocado
, Smoked Salmon
, Spring Onions
, Tex Mex