- Preheat the oven to 200C/ 400F/ Gas mark 6.
- Lay the butternut squash on a tray lined with baking parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast until soft (about 15-20 minutes).
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions.
- In a large pan heat the rapeseed/ vegetable oil over a medium heat, add the beans and garlic, fry for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Mix the fajita seasoning together.
- Add the roasted squash and the fajita seasoning to the frying pan and stir well to combine. Add a little water to stop it sticking and create some sauce.
- Stir in the beans, mix through the coriander leaves.
- To serve, place the cooked rice on the base of a large serving platter and top with the butternut squash mixture.
Garnish with coriander and spring onions.