- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/Gas mark 4.
Thoroughly grease a large bundt tin with vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, zest and thyme in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add the lemon juice, yogurt, limoncello and olive oil and whisk again.
- With the beater on its lowest speed, add the flour mixture, a little at a time, and mix until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared bundt tin and smooth the top. Tap the tin on the work surface a couple of times to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Bake for about an hour or until a skewer pierced comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and rest on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Gently invert the cake and leave to cool on the wire rack.
- To make the lemon glaze whisk together icing sugar and lemon juice.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cake and allow the excess to drip down the sides.
- Decorate with sprigs of fresh thyme.
- The glaze will harden slightly in a while. Slice and enjoy your cake!
Leftover cake can be wrapped and kept for 2-3 days.