- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: None plus 2 hours to chill or overnight.
- The best part about this recipe is that you can experiment with all sorts of other additions. Try adding dried fruit like cranberries, figs or sultanas. Or to impress the kids, add marshmallows or Maltesers or add a few chopped sprigs of rosemary! Have fun, break all the rules and enjoy!
- And it happens to be vegan too!
- 200g dark chocolate – melted
- 200g tahini
- 20g salty-sweet popcorn
- 100g halva chopped into large cubes
- 100g pecans – roughly chopped
- 50g pistachio nuts -roughly chopped
- 50g dried dates -roughly chopped