1) Preheat the oven to 200C/ Gas mark 6.
2) Place the chickpeas on a baking tray lined with baking parchment paper. Add the paprika, dried coriander, 2 teaspoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
3) Add the walnuts to the tray for the last 5 minutes.
4) Cook the bulghur wheat and quinoa in the vegetable stock according to the packet instructions. Cool and set aside.
5) Roughly chop the nuts. Mix the lemon juice, zest, honey, garlic, herbs and 3 tablespoons olive oil in a small bowl.
6) Add the chickpeas, nuts and most of the dressing to the cooked bulghur wheat grains.
7) Fold through the blueberries, feta cheese – if using and salad leaves.
Garnish with sprigs of mint and drizzle over the remaining dressing.