1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the no peel orange jam, olive oil, garlic, ginger and seasoning or combine in the food processor.
3. Spread the chicken pieces out in a large roasting tin and pour the jam juices over.
4. Thinly slice 5 clementines, or tangerines (remove any pips), and place over the chicken pieces, pressing some in between the pieces.
5. Cover roasting tin with foil and place in the centre of the oven.
6. Bake for 20 mins, then remove foil and bake for a further 30 mins, basting occasionally, until chicken is starting to turn golden and the juices run clear when flesh is pierced.
7. Remove from the oven and sprinkle thyme leaves over before serving.
Garnish: Slice the remaining clementine and place on top of the chicken.