1) Preheat the oven to 220°C / 200°C Fan / gas mark 7.
2) Line a baking tray with non-stick baking parchment.
3) Toss the squash wedges and red onion in the spice mix. Then drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4) Roast for 25 minutes until slightly charred.
5) Mix all the tahini ingredients together and set aside.
6) Serve the roasted vegetables on a platter dotted with goat’s cheese, dried cranberries, pomegranate molasses, roasted pecan nuts and a drizzle of tahini dressing.