1) Pre-heat the oven to 200 C/ 400 F/ Gas mark 6.
2) Cut the bread into 2 ½ cm / 1 inch cubes. Grind the spices with a pestle and mortar and mix with the extra virgin olive oil. Place the pita cubes on a baking tray, drizzle with the spiced oil mixture and toast for 10 minutes or until crisp and light brown.
3) In a large bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, green peppers, red peppers, mint, spring onions, garlic and cucumber.
4) In a separate dish mix the olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Pour over the salad ingredients and stir in the toasted bread.
5) Mix well and serve immediately.