1) Preheat the oven to: 180C/ 170C Fan/ gas mark 4.
2) Place the salmon on a tray lined with baking parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and season well.
3) Bake for about 20 minutes or until just cooked.
4) Remove from the oven to cool. Transfer to a platter.
5) Meanwhile, mix the yoghurt, tahini and lemon juice in a bowl and season.
6) In a separate bowl combine the chopped herbs, lemon zest, sumac and pine nuts.
7) Spread each salmon fillet with the tahini sauce and scatter with the herb mixture.
To serve the stylish way: Dust a little more sumac on the plate and garnish with lemon wedges.