- 1.1 Full payment for each course is required at the time of booking by either cheque, debit card or bank transfer.
- 1.2 Places are not confirmed until full payment is received.
2. Data Privacy
3. Dietary Requirements
- 3.1 Please notify us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking and we will always try to accommodate your needs.
- 3.2 Due to student numbers, allergy or dietary requirements, seasonal availability of ingredients or other factors outside of our control, from time to time, so of the recipes listed in course descriptions may not be made on the day.
4. Food & Equipment
- 4.1 All necessary food and equipment is provided, together with a folder of recipes to keep.
- 4.2 Each course includes a three course lunch or dinner with wine and soft drinks.
5. Cancellation Policy
- 5.1 By Us: We reserve the right to cancel or change a course.
- 5.2 If this happens, we will always seek to offer you an alternative date or if this date is not convenient, an alternative course. If neither is possible a full refund will be offered.
- 5.3 By You : For individual classes, you may transfer or cancel (for a full refund) your booking up to 7 days before your course commences. For group or Corporate bookings the time limit for cancellations or transfer, in part or in whole, is 14 days. Phone 01923 836 456 or email email@example.com
- 5.4 Requests to cancel or transfer within 7 /14 days of the course date are not accepted and no refunds are possible.
- 6.1 We take your safety seriously and will do all we reasonably can to ensure that your course is enjoyable and safe.
- 6.2 To the full extent of the law, Denise’s Kitchen will not be responsible for, or have any liability to you for:
- 6.2.1.accidental damage or injury resulting from the actions or omissions of anyone attending the course;
- 6.2.2.any loss of income or revenue, loss of profits that you may suffer or
- 6.2.3.any indirect or consequential loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of my breach of contract or negligence.
7. Photograph Consent
- 7.1 From time to time we may seek to take photographs of students participating in our courses to use in promotional material, such as our website, in our publications or in other media. We will not use your name or give out any personal information. If you are NOT happy for us to use your image in this way, please tell us at the time of booking, or tick the appropriate box on the online booking form. Leaving it blank will be taken as consent.
- 8.1 It is your responsibility to ensure that you tell us of any changes to you email or address because we use these details, especially email, to communicate with you regarding your booking.
- 8.2 It is your responsibility to ensure that you get to the course venue on time and/or on the day. No refunds or transfers will be offered for late arrivals or no-shows.
- 8.3 We expect all participants to behave in a reasonable and reserve to exclude or remove anyone who does meet these standards in terms of language, behaviour or who presents a safety risk to themselves or others in the class.
9. Gift Vouchers
- 9.1 Vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of date of issue. After this time the voucher will become invalid and no refund or alternative will be offered.
- 9.2 If the purchase price exceeds the voucher balance, then you may make up the difference with another payment method.
- 9.3 Any refund for gift vouchers can only be made to the original purchaser of the voucher, not the recipient or any other third party.
- 9.4 Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. No cash will be given in return for any unused balance if the amount spent using the voucher is less than the total. However, the outstanding balance can used as part payment toward another course purchase.
- 10.1.There is free ample parking outside the premises.